About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I just did an interview for Point of Inquiry

I just did an interview with DJ Grothe at Point of Inquiry , focused on 50 Voices of Disbelief: Why We Are Atheists. This turned out to be an enjoyable experience, and hopefully the results will be available online in the next day or so.


Anonymous said...

I hope you can get a copy. Point of Inquiry just published their 11 September interview about 9 days ago. They are running about 2 months behind :-(.

Anonymous said...

Better News - POI is only 5 weeks behind as of yesterday.

Anonymous said...

The podcast has been released! Sorry 'bout the confusion, I thought the interview was from last week. It's dated October 2nd and now POI episodes are catching up quick! I can't wait for them to be "current"

Listened to the first 8 or 9 minutes so far - sounds like a good interview and a good book!