About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I just did an interview for Point of Inquiry

I just did an interview with DJ Grothe at Point of Inquiry , focused on 50 Voices of Disbelief: Why We Are Atheists. This turned out to be an enjoyable experience, and hopefully the results will be available online in the next day or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get a copy. Point of Inquiry just published their 11 September interview about 9 days ago. They are running about 2 months behind :-(.

Anonymous said...

Better News - POI is only 5 weeks behind as of yesterday.

Anonymous said...

The podcast has been released! Sorry 'bout the confusion, I thought the interview was from last week. It's dated October 2nd and now POI episodes are catching up quick! I can't wait for them to be "current"

Listened to the first 8 or 9 minutes so far - sounds like a good interview and a good book!