About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Blocked in China

I'm, er, proud? bemused? to announce that this blog is subversive enough to have been blocked in China. Perhaps you have been, too. (I'm assuming the site I've linked to is legitimate; the folks at IEET certainly seem to think so. But I'm always suspicious, so if someone has reliable evidence to the contrary, let me know so that I can redact this post.)

2 comments:

Brian said...

Looks like I'm blocked too. Perhaps blogger has been blocked as a whole?

Cool, I'm subversive.

Mike Haubrich said...

I feel like I have been too tame. I am not blocked from China. Nor from Brisbane, apparently.