About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A plug for Ronny's blog

While I'm having a quiet few days here, finding more and more finishing touches to put on the Voices of Disbelief manuscript (Udo and I are now working on the introduction and the notes on contributors, while chasing a couple of last people whom we're still hoping are going to deliver essays at the eleventh hour) ... here's something a bit different.

Go and have a look at Ronny Restrepo's blog. Ronny is a wonderfully talented photographer and will be a fine philosopher as well (not that I know just what he's planning to do with the rest of his life: feel free to comment here, Ronny).


Ronny said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the link and the kind words Russell. Yes I think philosophy is the path I shall be taking. Its just a matter of getting my psychology units out of the way before I start on my honours in Philosophy. I think it comes as no surprise to you that I would love to do research in ethics of AI, human-machine integration, and human brain scans.

Blake Stacey said...

Off-topic: as your pieces have been published in Quadrant, you may be interested in this from Tim Lambert.

Russell Blackford said...

I made a comment over there, Blake.