About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More pics




Some more: our nephew, James, and his girlfriend, Megan; a very thoughtful Amanda, with whom I was playing dueling cameras; and then there's the one with Trish Smyth (not sure about that expression, Trish), me with Yvonne Rousseau (who knows what was going on here?), and Jan Yee looking more a lot sensible than me.

2 comments:

Blake Stacey said...

I can't seem to log into the Richard Dawkins forums, so I'll take this opportunity to express my enjoyment of your limericks.

Russell Blackford said...

I've taken a liking, of late, to writing doggerel. My rhyming dictionary has to get a workout now and then.